As one of the largest carriers of organic products in the area, Pensacola-based Ever’man adheres to a strict purchasing philosophy. Our buyers screen every product to ensure all ingredients uphold our strict product policies. Reputable cooperative grocery store experts within the organic food industry provide an extensive network of product research and selections. We strive to buy organic products whenever possible and avoid artificial ingredients, hydrogenated vegetable oils, MSG, and high fructose corn syrup. Using the co-op advantage, Ever’man carries the highest-quality natural and organic products at the lowest possible prices.
With a focus on certified organic products, we emphasize the following in our selection process:
- Support of seasonal, local and organic products from the Pensacola region
- Avoidance of artificial ingredients (hydrogenated vegetable oils, MSG, and high fructose corn syrup)
- All natural foods (preservative free, antibiotic free)
- Allergy free options (gluten free, soy free, dairy free)
- Vegan, Vegetarian Options
- Healthy alternatives to sweeteners (raw sugar, cane sugar, non-chemical, sugar free sweeteners like Stevia and Erythritol)
- All other criteria remaining equal, we seek and purchase products with the lowest carbon footprint.
- Solicitation of customer input on potential new products.
Relax on your way to a healthier lifestyle by shopping natural and organic products. Pensacola shoppers enjoy fresh produce and specialty items already pre-screened by Ever’man buyers.