Our Annual Spring Membership Meeting, held on May 19th, was a great success!
This year, an estimated 250 people were in attendance at our Annual Spring Membership Meeting. It was a sunny day perfect for togetherness, conversation, and education. The co-op Board Directors gave their 2011 progress report which included the co-op’s financial position and expansion plans.
Our Spring Membership Meeting is designated for the Ever’man members; after all, membership is our lifeblood. Member Janice McCall affirms, "I learned a lot today about my co-op. I learned that I have a voice in how we operate."
We would like to acknowledge not only all of the members who attended, but the many volunteers, staff and board directors who gave a hand. A special thanks to the Ever’man deli, local band, 16 String Army, Pensacola Bay Brewery, and the local businesses who donated raffle gifts: Fairhope Candle Company, Keen’s Beans, Massage Therapist, Teresa Finkbeiner, and potter, Lyvonne Patterson.
So, become a member today and experience the co-op difference.
Thank you to our Sponsors
- Namaste - www.namastefoods.com
- Lisanatti - www.lisanatti.com
- Albert’s Organics - www.albertsorganics.com
- Blue Diamond - www.bluediamond.com
- Lundberg - www.lundberg.com
- Heavenly Organics - www.heavenlyorganics.com
- Bartlett Meadows Farms - www.localharvest.org/bartlett-meadows-farms
- Tree of Life – www.treeoflife.com
- United Natural Foods- www.unfi.com