- 2 lbs fresh monkfish or scallops
- 4 Tbs butter or margarine
- 4 green onions
- 2/3 cup Noilly Prat vermouth
- 6 Tbs light cream or milk
- Wash fish and pat dry with paper towels. Slice fish about ¼ inch thick, so that the pieces resemble medallions. Melt butter in a large frying pan. Fry the fish until the pieces turn opaque. Set aside. Add onions and suate until tender. Add vermouth and reduce to half. Add light cream and simmer 2-3 minutes. Add back fish and heat until warm throughout. Serve over pasta.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.